Sunday, April 29, 2018

It finally warmed up and the snow has melted, and Thien and I got sick with colds.  If you should catch my cold, I beg you not to take a decongestant.  I'm not even sure what they are for.  I took one today in hopes that it might help dry up my nose; instead my nose instantly turned into a snot faucet.  It just dripped and dripped and I sneezed and sneezed and my eyes watered and it was very miserable.  Now it is bedtime and after some Benadryl, I'm feeling somewhat drier.  I'm hoping for a good night's sleep.  Because you know what else came with the warm weather?  My son and his 6 week old son moved in temporarily and since he works 12 hr days (my son, not the baby), I am the babysitter.  And babies are exhausting!  Grammy needs to start lifting weights.   Wait.  I AM lifting weights.  I feel like I've gained 10 pounds.  So now I need to lose 10 pounds to make up for the 10 pounds I gained....hmm, I'll have to think on that.
Meanwhile we are busy working on our art journals, or at least shopping for things we need for our art journals.    But maybe I will just take my weights and sit on the deck and rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment