Monday, May 28, 2018

Summer arrived with a vengeance.  I think this is the 5th day in a row of over 90 degrees and one day we hit 100.  But that one day of spring was nice.
While the rest of us struggled through our colds, Sandy got pneumonia and spent 12 days in the hospital for IV antibiotics.  Her recovery has been slow.  Kris and family were just here for the holiday weekend and today she is trying to catch up on sleep.
Our latest passion is art journaling.  Mostly the passion is buying supplies we need after we've watched some videos.  But it's fun, and a great way to relieve stress.

I went to Cedar Rapids to meet my newest grandboy.  He is a sweetheart and adorable.

My other little grandboy went with his mother into a mother/infant treatment center.  I miss him but have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time with him again.  

Thien misses him, too.  He really loves the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment